- Off-Road Parking
- Gardon / Patio
- Hot Tub NEW!
- Highchair Available
- Broadband / WiFi
- One king-size mezzanine bedroom
- Ground-floor wet room with walk-in shower, basin, heated towel rail and WC
- Open-plan living space with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with gas fire
- Gas central heating with gas fire
- Electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine, Smart TV, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Additional small folding double bed
- Sofa bed
- Off-road parking for three cars
- Enclosed multi-level garden with lawn, patio, hot tub and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 0.8 miles, pub 1.1 miles, beach 2.2 miles
Located on the working farm of Stepney Hill, in the seaside resort of Scarborough, is this semi-detached lodge, Kaitkyella Lodge.
Set over an open plan floor with a mezzanine bedroom, this property can sleep two guests (or up to five with the addition of a small folding double bed on the ground floor and a sofa bed) and is a romantic setting for your next getaway to the North Yorkshire coast, within easy reach of the North York Moors National Park and beautiful seaside towns such as Whitby.
There is off-road parking outside of the property, before you enter into an open-plan living space, with a kitchen to prepare any lunchtime picnics, a sitting area so you can flick on the TV and cosy up beside the fire to escape from reality, while the dining table is the ideal spot for your morning coffee as you prepare for the day ahead.
Step through the large bi-fold doors to find a lawn and a patio with furniture to enjoy a spot of al fresco dining, or head down the steps to discover the hot tub, which has amazing views over the sheep-filled fields.
Freshen up in the spacious wet room-style bathroom, before climbing up the glass staircase to the king-size mezzanine bedroom, which is the perfect romantic escape when the evening draws to a close.
Kaitkyella Lodge is a tranquil base for a couple’s retreat to the North Yorkshire coast.